Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 23

So, December 1st is upon us. Woke up this morning to snow. It was a pleasant surprise and even more pleasant cause I knew it would soon be gone. I love how snow looks when it is fresh but I am not really a fan of it..it's too darned cold, lasts too long and make everything a mess in the spring...I know, it has its good points too but I still don't have to like it?? I have decided that I am not going to continue with the Weight Watchers plan. I find that I am eating far too much, more than I was eating before WW and because I have to fit in all the points, I am sure that is what is slowing my progress in the weight department. My plan is to continue to eat healthy and eat until I am comfortably full. I will weigh myself twice a month, once on the first, which I did today, and once on the 15th. As long as I continue to make good choices more often and continue on this wonderful exercise program that I have going, I am bound to become that healthy person I want to be. In fact, I know I will be. I really miss my hiking and I sent off an email to Julie today to see if we can plan one for the 12th of December? I am off to Niagara Falls this wknd with the girls and I will walk all over there for sure. I hope to also cross off some of the Bruce Trail while I am there. Also, today was the first day of my group, Walk thru December. I was very happy to see that there are 36 people that joined up from all over North America...very inspiring indeed. Well, I am going now to throw a load of laundry in, tomorrow morning to the Y and lots of housework ahead of me...boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations are calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment