Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 11 Nov 18th

I am posting this a day late but better late than never right? I had a nice walk yesterday with my friend Jamie...we did 5kms on a local trail, took some pictures too and did it in an hour and three quarters so not too too bad...It wasn't really a walk I was looking forward to cause I have already done it a few times and I wanted to do something that we hadn't already done. I did try to look for a nice trail to hike but the maps on the internet for around here weren't really concise on the parking areas and we didn't have time to run around looking for them cause Ben was dropping us off on his way to school and we walked back to the car...It was however, a nice walk and I did end up with some beautiful new mums in my front garden! AND if you check out the pictures on facebook, you will see that I also had another "sign"...while taking a picture of the sign up on the 401, a truck passed (it was coming from behind me) and I snapped the picture...when I got home and was looking at the pictures, it said "driven to succeed"....I believe it was another sign....so, I had planned on getting Joe and Lilly out to the little track yesterday when Joe got home from work and he actually agreed to go but when he came home and I showed him the poor lonely dumped mums, he hopped on that band wagon and we went and got some and planted them...then went to visit Gramma after supper...all in all, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment