Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days 14 & 15


Yep, its late...I missed posting yesterday...didn't have time...didn't do what I had planned either but sometimes, life happens. I didn't walk, didn't sleep but had a great 8 hrs with some good friends at a "Groomsman Challenge." Spent the day outdoors and didn't sit for the full 8 hrs I was there (short of leaning on a stool for about 5 minutes) that must count for something? Not much sleep Saturday night either, went to a fantastic baby shower in the afternoon and then Tracy and I were dropped off before home and walked the rest of the way, probably a couple kms...then, came home, made some gravy for Joe for the roast he had in and then Tracy and I went for another walk...YAY US! Probably another 2 or 3 kms? Tracy even walked here and back so she got in another 1.2kms!! I am proud of her too..she said she was relaxing in the tub on Saturday afternoon and she thought "gee, I'd like to be out for a walk".....LOL...and then she thought "what the hell has Marj done to me?"...What a happy thought! I was just laying down, trying to get some rest and my phone beeped and it was my friend Jane...I was thinking about her earlier this evening cause she said she was going to join the Y....and she did so we are going tomorrow morning then after lunch, a walk with Jamie and then Tracy and I will walk to WW...I am desperately hoping for sleep tonight...my body needs it terribly! And, on that note, I think I will sign off now and will be back tomorrow sometime...Take care of yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment