Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Okay...first of all, thanks to you my followers for your comments and your support! I did it....I walked to the doctors this morning and was just shy of getting there on time and a friend stopped about half a km from his office and picked me up. Normally, I wouldn't have taken the ride but I was stopped by a man that needed help on Pinebush Road and he took up about 15 minutes of my time. I would have been late had I not taken the ride...SO I still walked about 7kms just to get there (across from the hospital)...and what a BEAUTIFUL morning...holy cow!!! Then, my afternoon was even better. My friend Jamie picked me up and we had lunch in her car (Salmon, carrots, celery, yogurt, raspberries and some whole wheat crackers) then hiked along the Grand River behind the Preston Arena...Its a nice walk but not very challenging...perfect for me...as I begin. So, in all I probably walked about 13 km today. I feel good! I am going to the market tomorrow with Jamie and we're not sure yet if we are going to walk or not...we'll see...The next few days might be a little challenging cause my doc took me off my arthritis meds for a while and I am going to see a rheumatologist. I have been on all the drugs so who knows what the next step will be....I know what Lorna is going to say and I say, I have to find the darned things again...but I will!! Anyway, I am going now....going to see if I can figure out how to put more pics up here...everyone have a great night and enjoy this weather while we have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment