Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey! Imagine that! Me, with a blog! Well, this is pretty cool. I guess I will learn as I go what to put on here but for now, lets just say, Welcome to My Journey to Wellness! For those of you that are reading it, you may either be very interested in what I am doing and truly concerned for my health and well being, or you might just be plain nosey? And that's okay too...who knows, maybe I will inspire even the nosey ones??? No matter what, or who I inspire, it has nothing to do with that and everything to do with me. I need to be healthier so I am doing this for no one but me! Selfish? Maybe? But I don't really think so...In order for me to be a great mom (I'm already a good one) I need to be in good health so that I can do all the things that I need to do as a mom and more importantly, all the things that I want to do as a mom. I also want to be a better wife, sister, daughter, aunt and friend....I have so many things on my bucket list, I need to be healthier again so that I can accomplish them all. I sort of outlined my plan so far on what I am going to do but just to say it again, I plan on doing many things to make myself healthier. I will focus right now, on being more active. I do have some SMART goals and I will share those another time but for now, tonight, I am walking to Weight Watchers to weigh in and I will let you know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment